Brian, Samantha, Leila, Isaac and Claire Fauver
We had some family pictures taken about a month ago. Enjoy!
Very cute pictures, what a darling little family you have! Your kids are beautiful!
Cute family!
such cute family pictures! Love them!
SO CUTE! Your family is absolutely darling and I love the picture of you with Isaac.
Those are so cute! Leila is so photogenic! I snapped a cute picture of her when we were at Gardner Village.. I'll have to get them to you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute pictures, what a darling little family you have! Your kids are beautiful!
Cute family!
such cute family pictures! Love them!
SO CUTE! Your family is absolutely darling and I love the picture of you with Isaac.
Those are so cute! Leila is so photogenic! I snapped a cute picture of her when we were at Gardner Village.. I'll have to get them to you.
Post a Comment