CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December Fun

We have had a fun/ busy December.

Going to church the Sunday before Christmas. Too bad we didn't think about the fact that it would be a bad idea to take a picture in front of a window!!! Leila's dress is SUPER cute (I'll get a better picture later) and I made her jingle bells hair clips. Isaac looked so big in his fancy dress shirt. I just love those too kids!!! Ohh yeah, Brian looked pretty sexy in his suit too. :-)

Leila wanted me to take a picture of her and her "little buddy" getting ready for bed. They are SO cute together. I hope that lasts.


Santa visit #2 at our church Christmas breakfast.
Myranda and I went to DSW in the pursuit of brown shoes. Leila found this hat and LOVED it. She really wanted me to buy it. I look ridiculous in it.
Anna digging in a purse. They are quite the girlie girls. How do you feel about Leila's Elvis smile?

Ugly sweater party. Don't I look HOT!!! I pretty much felt like an 80's rocker. Yes, I agree Brian looks slightly gay in this picture. Still love ya babe.
ZOO Lights. Man it was C-O-L-D...but the lights were neat. We went with the Anderson's and Lewis's (is that correct grammar). Then we went back to our house for some hot choco.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

We went to the Zoo lights too, I will probably never go again. I was soooo cold and there were no animals to see! Not to mention the crowds. Give me a sunny day at the zoo next time. Cute pics!

Jessie said...

Looks like you've been busy! I love those Ugly Sweater parties. They are so fun to see what people wear. Merry Christmas!