CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

HAWAII

Brian and I went with our friends The Kofoed's to Hawaii. No kids + 2 days on Oahu + 3 days on Maui + great food= an awesome time had by all.


On the plane to Hawaii, first class pretty much rocked. I can say that because I NEVER fly first class, so it was a real treat.

Fisherman's Hat on Oahu.
Toni and I

BYU- Hawaii Campus.....

Rock jumping at Waimea Bay....so, so, so much fun. This was a great beach. I love the North Shore of Oahu.
Matisomoto's Shaved Ice. Brian fell in love.
Brian's favorite spot on the whole trip was right under those two trees. He sat there and read for hours.


We are looking a little tanner....this is at our hotel in Maui.

Brian kissed a frog and he liked it.....Cody caught this big frog in the pond at our hotel....
Snorkeling trip...pretty much looking hot!
We hiked to this water fall on Maui. Ohh and so random....Travis and LaRee were in Maui the same time we were, so we met up with them for this hike and then dinner that night. Below is LaRee, Sharee and me.

Brian on the rope swing....
Our hotel in Maui....ohh I will go back one day.

5 comments:

KT said...

Wow! What a trip! I only dream of doing something like that in the future! Soo good to live near family i bet! You look amazing by the way!

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Next time you go back we want to come too. You got some great pics!!

Hansen Family said...

I am sooo jealous! Brings back great memories. We all need to go back for a BYU-H reunion and stay in the quiet house! ;)

Jessie said...

Maui is by far my favorite island!!! I really want to find a nursing job there and make the move. Someday...where did you stay on Maui?

The Barneys said...

Wow i am so jealous, that looks like so much fun!