CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Disneyland!!

We had an amazing time at Disneyland. It really couldn't have been any better. We can't wait to go back.



Watching the Pixar Parade. He wouldn't take his eyes off the parade.
The "A" in front of California Adventures.
Watching the Pixar Parade.
Eating as usual and watching the Playhouse Disney on Stage.

Isaac ate apples all day long. It was a great distraction for him.
He loved the cars at Toon Town. He played in them FOREVER!



We ate at Ariel's Grotto, or as Leila says "Ariel's Gelato"
Issac wouldn't take his eyes off Mary Poppins, I think he had a slight crush.
Grandma is going to be the Fairy Godmother for Halloween, so this picture was perfect.
Mulan and Jasmine.
Seeing the princess was magical.

2 comments:

The Nakkers said...

Looks like a fun trip! I can't wait to take Jaxon there in a couple years - I'm sure Leila was in heaven.
Can't wait to hear what #3 will be!!

Jessie said...

Wow!!! I am so jealous that Leila got to meet Ariel! No one would wait in line with me so I could get my picture! Looks like a dream come true for her.