CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Claire's Blessing

We blessed Claire this past Sunday and it turned out to be a great day. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such great family and friends. Thanks to all those that came.







5 comments:

Amy said...

So beautiful! I love that little dress.

Hansen Family said...

She is adorable!!!

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Somehow I never did see her dress. She looked beautiful! Way to go Fauver's!! You make adorable kids, you should have a few more :)

Jill Taylor said...

She looks so cute! I'm sad I couldn't be there, but glad everything went well!

kel bel said...

Congratulations, Fauver family! Claire is so beautiful! She looks so wise too...which is cool becuase usually babies look wise OR beautiful--not often are they both ;) I think our kids are all about the same age. Charlie was born 4/9, so Claire is a month older. But now we can match-make Miles and Leila AND Claire and Charlie. ha! Hope all is well. 3 is crazy, eh?!