CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Claire

I have been feeling like a total slacker when it comes to my blog. Rightfully so, I haven't posted regularly in about a year!! My main reason was the overwhelming stress of feeling like I need to catch up on everything...so I told myself that i would start with Claire's birthday and move forward, not stressing about the past 6 months that have been left out...so here we go.





Claire turned 1 on March 11th. Can't believe it!



Umm, what to say about Claire. She makes the funniest faces, she will just walk around the house exploring and happy with her independence. She loves to be outside, she has a fear of men (just like Leila did, but not as bad) and she has a dang cute smile.

She wanted to attack her ladybug cake.



I don't have her "stats" because she hasn't been to the doc for her 1 year check yet, but she is tall and skinny! This is Claire at 2 days old.


In her short little life Claire has been through the ringer...she has had E.Coli, strep throat (not a big deal, but you shouldn't get it that young) and her tonsils out. She is doing great now!



Love you Claire, can't wait to see all that you learn this year!!!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday to little Claire! You have the most beautiful kids, Sam!

Amy said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Claire's first birthday!

The Ray Family said...

I have been horrible about keeping my blog updated too! I think starting now is a great idea! Maybe I'll follow suit. Happy Birthday Claire... sorry we couldn't be there! I love the cake!