Brian had a work conference in Atlanta at the end os September, so of course we all had to tag along.....we had a great time seeing friends and visiting one of my favorite places on earth...the Georgia Aquarium.
Addison and Isaac. Not the best picture, but since these two are going to get married some day I thought I would post their first picture together. :-)
The parks in Atlanta are A-maz-ing....Leila loved playing with the twins.
The VanSant and Fauver clan. I LOVE having such great friends....
Miss Sassy Claire....
Leila, Cassie and Chloe in front of the aquarium.
Campa, Fauver and Butler kids in front of the aquarium.
Miss. Meric....beautiful as always....so sad that I didn't get a picture with Carol though. Carol is you have a picture of us will you send it to me?
You really can't get a picture of the kids looking at the camera while at the aquarium....they are too busy looking at the fish.
In front of the whale shark tank. So cool, I could sit in this room for hours. The kids love sitting on the floor looking at all the fish, etc.













0 comments:
Post a Comment