CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 27, 2012

When a boy loves fire trucks.....

You end up driving around town looking for fire trucks, you take special routes/ detours to drive past the fire station and if you happen upon a fire truck sitting in a parking lot you have to drive up to it and inspect it to see how it looks.
So, when we found a eating joint that is dedicated to firemen/ houses/ trucks, etc we just had to go....

Isaac was too excited to take a second and look in the camera.


Well, okay....maybe for a second!

Grandma, Grandpa and Nana came too.

You don't see these pictures of Brian with his eyes closed very often on this blog because I don't put them on. BUT I would say about half of the pictrues I take of Brian he has his eyes closed! Since this was such a cute picture of Leila I decided to add it. Love you babe :-)

0 comments: