CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

6 years!! WOW!!


Today is our anniversary and I can't believe that it has been 6 years. Here is a glimpse of what we have done in 6 years...

We have moved: 9 times!
We have lived in: 3 states
We have both finished our undergrad degrees; Brian has ALMOST finished his Masters.
We have been through: 8 infertility treatments (2 of them successful)
We have: 1 child, almost 2 :-)
Drove cross country: 2 times
Visited: Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York, Boston, California, Spain, Jamaica and Utah.
We have had a total of: 11 different jobs!!!
Owned: 7 different cars
Had: 2 grandparents pass away

We have had a lot of fun and I am curious to see where we are in 6 more years.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! 6 years! Congrats! Hope y'all get to go out celebrate!

LaFemmeSimple said...

Congratulations! I remember your Georgia reception :)

I'm sorry to hear about y'all having to go through IF treatments. It took us 2 years to get pregnant with our son, so I can identify!

The Barneys said...

Oh my gosh! Six years is a lot. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Tell Brian we say congrats on the new job. We are excited for you guys. Let's get together this week.

Laura said...

Wow, what an eventful first 6 years. Congrats!

Campa Family Atlanta said...

congratulations! hope you guys had a great night out. congrats to brian also for his job....