CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brian has a job!!!


I am happy to report that Brian has been offered a job for next year. It isn't in administration, but that is just fine. Since he is planning on starting his PhD next year (Fall '09) it didn't make much sense for him to work his butt off trying to get an administration position. Which would have been nearly impossible due to his minimal years teaching anyway.
He will be teaching history and psychology at Hillcrest High School. He is excited to teach psychology and I am excited about his 6 minute commute!!!
Way to go babe.

5 comments:

Jami Key said...

congratulations Brian! We are so happy for you!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

That's awesome! Those are both fun subjects to teach too.

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Awesome, we are so happy for you! Obviously it is close so we don't have to worry about you moving.

LaFemmeSimple said...

Congratulations Brian! I always thought you'd make an awesome teacher :) I can't imagine your students getting any work done though lol.

Just don't show them pictures from the Decades Dances from Roswell Stake MWA HA HA HA

Cassell Clan said...

SUPER for you two. We are glad to know you will be around for at least another year!