CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

GO Huskies!!!

One of Leila's favorite things to do it watch the cheerleaders and drill team perform. So, it is perfect that Brian works at a high school. Off we went Friday night to watch Hillcrest get smeared by Riverton.
It was still a fun game and Leila was in heaven because the state drill team champs performed at half time.

This is how Isaac enjoyed most of the game..sound asleep.
Leila anxiously awaiting the drill teams performance.
She may look shy, but she was in seventh heaven.
Check out those cheeks. He is my chunky monkey!

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Your kids are adorable! Miss you!

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Thanks for the cookies, they were mmmm delicious!!

Emily said...

hey how are things going? Your kids are so cute and Isaac looks like he is getting so big. I think it's cute that Leila likes to watch the cheerleaders that's Taylor's Favorite part also.So I have a question on your blog list how did you list when the last time was that some posted on thei blog, I'm sure it's easy I'm just dumb . Anyway thanks for calling the other day I will talk to you soon.