CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Injury prone!!!

I love my husband, but I am not loving all his injuries. Some will recall that he is recovering from shoulder surgery. It has been about 8 weeks. Well, on Sunday he was playing badminton with his brother and sprained his ankle. We thought that he had done some serious damage due to the amount of pain he was in so we headed off to the ER.
Luckily it was just a bad sprain. The sad part is that Brian has injured himself doing the things that he love the most this summer: tubing and badminton. Hopefully he will heal over the winter and be ready to be back in the saddle next summer.
Yeah, he was not happy that I brought a camera along, but I told him that if he is going to keep getting injured, her can humor me and let me blog it. :-)

4 comments:

KT said...

Oh Dear Sam! You would think he would learn by now not to move when doing something fun! :) Brian you look good on a stretcher :)

LindseyFae* said...

I really love that you had your camera there. That's the bad thing about blogging! Everything I do I think... should I blog this? I'm a dork!!

LaRee said...

Brain be careful! We miss you guys! Your little kids are so cute! Sam you look fabulous!

Candice said...

Dang I miss you. You crack me up! Michael was mad at me for taking pictures of Lucy in her panties, but I said I had to for the blog.