I found my camera, so here we go....
I L-O-V-E that Isaac is getting old enough to be entertained by Leila and I L-O-V-E that Leila is willing to play with Isaac pretty much whenever I ask.Yes, Leila pretty much wears her nightgown ALL DAY LONG. It is a little over the top, but at least she doesn't want to wear it out of the house.
Last weekend Leila and I took a trip to Atlanta. My good friend Carol had a baby and tickets were a great deal, so we decided to take a girls trip. Despite the fact that Leila was sick in Atlanta and Isaac was sick at home with Brian we still had a good time.
Cassie and Chloe were GREAT play/ being patient with Leila
Sad to say this is the only picture that I got with Carol. We were in the car at a stop light (she is looking at the light) and my face is large and in charge. Ohh well, I can't be beautiful all the time. :-)
The happy trio.
We also had a great time visiting with the Rogers. They all played great together without a fight.
We had Brian's sister and her family visit over Christmas. Since they were here for almost 3 weeks, we had to fill the time with fun activities. On day Joyce took us to the zoo. One might ask, the zoo in the winter??? The weather wasn't too cold and since it was feeding time the animals were up close and personal. We had a great time. Thanks Joyce!
Isaac was our own little teddy bear. He is a good trooper.
Mi Madre came up for Christmas. It was her first time seeing little Alyvia and of course Isaac has practically tripled in size since she last saw him.
Nana with her 5 grandbabies...
This is what our house looked like after all the present opening. Little Nathan was enjoying the quiet time.
Happy 1st Christmas Isaac. He loves to eat paper (or at least try, since I really don't let him) so he was happy as a clam.
Leila asked Santa for this Snow White doll foe Christmas. Too bad she has already forgotten about it. Ohh well, it wasn't super expensive.
One of her favorite presents her Wall-E and Eve toothbrush. I love that commercialism helps her want to brush her teeth.
Christmas Eve everyone went to Brian's parents house. We had a great dinner, read a Christmas book and sang Christmas songs.
While Liz and the kids were here they pretty much played outside all day. It was great.
Sweet boy.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
4 comments:
cute pictures! How lucky to go back to ATL! I am hoping sometime this summer.
I'm glad you finally found your camera and got caught up on your blog! I don't know how I missed it 2 weeks ago but I love all the pictures. Isaac makes me really want to have a boy. He is so cute! See ya tomorrow!
Love all the new pics! Isaac is getting so big.
Leila is so beautiful--it's fun seeing her and Isaac. What a cute family. We hope to get to Atlanta this year sometime, too. It looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment