CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

California

We packed up the kids and headed to San Francisco to visit Brian's sister Liz and her family. Stephen, Brian's nephew, was getting baptized and asked Brian to baptize him. It was a great excuse for a weekend getaway.

Stephen and Brian, I think this is a cute picture.

All the family in attendance.
At the hotel, getting ready to go for a swim/ hot tub. This was Isaac's first time swimming. He thought it was great fun. I just love his little swim suit. You don't get much chubbier then this. :-)
Leila wouldn't let me take her picture on the plane.
Isaac's first plane ride. He was a champ.

2 comments:

Jill Taylor said...

Love the picture of Isaac and Leila, he really is a chubbers. I see Leila enjoyed her blanket corner on the plane. I'm fairly proud of myself for that blanket in the fact that it has yet to fall apart completely.

The Nakkers said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love how Chubby Isaac has gotten - he is so cute I just want to squeeze him. You have cute kids!