CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

St. Georgie

Are friends were nice enough to invite us to St. George with them a few weekends ago. Thanks Kevin and Emily!!!

We had a fun time, but had to cut the trip short because Isaac got sick (shocking, I know)!! We normally would have stayed, but he wasn't sleeping well, had a 104 degree fever...so we left a day early.

We went to "Pirate's Pizza" before we left. Leila loved it.

One night we dropped the kiddos off at my mom's in Mesquite and headed to Vegas for some good eats and a little gambling. The picture was in The Belligio gardens, it was amazing. I however, look pretty chunky. I guess it is time to hit the gym again. Can't I just be skinny forever!!!

This is how Leila sleeps in the car, too funny. She covers her head with her blanket so that the sun doesn't get in her eyes.
Leila and Brooklyn
I L-O-V-E this picture, I think they both look so cute.


Once again, I didn't get any pictures of Isaac. I have realized that I don't take too many of him because he rarely feels well and is therefore crabby. However, tubes are around the corner as well as Spring, so I am optimistic that he will be feeling better soon.

5 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

First of all... We had tons of fun & we definitely need to do it again soon! Secondly... Chunky my butt! & lastly... That is a way cute picture of Brian and Leila! I'm glad Isaac is feeling better!

Jessie said...

Man, if you are chunky then I must be super obese! You are not chunky at all, in fact you look good. Leila looks so darling, she is so tiny. Glad you had a good time.

LaRee said...

You do not look chunky.

estinger said...

I'll trade you your chunky for mine!

LindseyFae* said...

Leila is so cute in all of her pictures! What a doll.