Brian gets the best husband award, at least for this month! :-)
Our anniversary is On Saturday, May 16th. 7 years!!! Anyway, we will be in Atlanta over our anniversary and won't even see each other, as Brian will be in the middle of his "man trip". So, we just talked about going to dinner the weekend after we get back. Well, Brian had something entirely different planned.
On Tuesday night we took the kids up to get frozen yogurt, we we got back Brian asked me to stay in the car, while he took the kids in the house. I asked him to hurry, because I had a presidency meeting to get to.
We he came out we started driving and didn't stop until we reached this place.....
(Castle Creek Inn)
Much to my surprise he had planned a night away, without me even knowing about it!!! He had lined up for his parents to stay with the kids, the room had rose petals everywhere, candles, he even packed my bag!!! We stayed in the same room as we had the night we got married.
I was so surprise and excited. We had a great night and I was very impressed.
As for my presidency meeting you ask????? He had called them to let them know I wouldn't be there. He really thought of everything!
Love you babe!
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
1 comments:
Congrats on 7 years! How fun! What a big surprise.
Post a Comment