Just wanted to let you know that I posted a TON of new posts. Make sure you scroll down to see them all. You will even have to hit the "older posts" button to see them all.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
Brian, Samantha, Leila, Isaac and Claire Fauver
Just wanted to let you know that I posted a TON of new posts. Make sure you scroll down to see them all. You will even have to hit the "older posts" button to see them all.
Posted by Samantha at 8:24 AM
2 comments:
Love the updates! Even though I should know all this since we see eachother everyday! I hope you don't hate us after all of Kevin's smirky comments last night! Everyone knows that he is really the one who gets abused;)
I love that picture of Leila giving a bottle to Isaac! They are so cute. We can't wait to see y'all.
Post a Comment