I do have a little peanut growing inside. Complete surprise, as many of you know we have had to do fertility treatments to get pregnant with Leila and Isaac. In 7 years we have never gotten pregnant on our own. So when I wasn't feeling well in August, being pregnant was the last thing on my mind. After two pregnancy tests, it is true. It has taken sometime to get used to, but now we are excited.
Our little addition will arrive sometime in March.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
4 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! I bet it was such a surprise that is happen all on its own. I have heard from a lot of my friends that tried and tried and once they stopped trying is when it happened. Y'all make such cute babies! We are going to be due the same time too. Fun stuff
Congrats! That's so exciting and to do it all on its own.
Sam that is so exciting! How fun for you.
Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys!
Post a Comment