CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a great meal with the Family and it couldn't be better. I have a long list of things I am Thankful for....but here are a few:

*my amazing husband...he is patient, funny, smart, good-looking. He helps me cook and clean without complaining and he is an awesome dad.
*my kids...I have never been so challenged at anything in my life....but never so rewarded either.
*my house
*my job....my boss rocks...she is so great to work with, I don't think that it could be better.
*my health...this is something I think of just about everyday as so many terrible things could go wrong at any minute.
*my family...it is great to live near everyone...the love and support that my family offers is irreplaceable.
*our country...I marvel at how many people sacrifice themselves on behalf of our country and yet people complain! What if that was your dad, brother or son that died for his country?!?!?
*my friends...I would be mighty lonely without my lunch buddies, phone buddies and play buddies..they just make life more fun.

Like I said, just a glimpse but I am thankful non the less.

0 comments: