We took Isaac in for his 18 month well check. He is in the 97% for his height and 35% for his weight. Other then being completely out of control he is right on track (although the dr. says that being completely out of control is right on track too, lovely). For those of you who got our Christmas card you may look at it and wonder why his one eye appears to be turning in all the time. We took him to the eye doctor and he said that the bridge of his nose is wider (fatter) on one side to give the allusion that one eye is turning in. As he thins out this will get better. It doesn't help that he usually is looking at the camera slightly sideways either. Other then in pictures it isn't really noticeable. He is still pretty cute!
Leila's preschool teacher made these cute Pilgrim outfits for the kids for Thanksgiving. She looked so stinkin' cute in it.We attempted to take the kids to see Santa. Leila go to the front of the line and decided that she would "write him a letter instead." Isaac wasn't having it either. He never cries at strangers (as Leila did) so I don't see why Santa is so scary.
Somewhat better alternative. :-)
The mall put in this new train that gives rides around the bottom part of the mall. The kids really liked it.
Our gingerbread house creation. Don't look too closely.....
Leila and I took a trip to Atlanta to visit some friends and go to Cassie and Chloe's baptism. Leila is the best travel companion and didn't complain at all.
On the top of our "to do" list was visit the aquarium...one of the best!Ella, Leila and Miles at the aquarium.
Carol, Addie, me, Cassie, Chloe and Leila right after the baptism.
Isaac is a great little helper (I can't believe I am writing that) he loves to get out the vacuum/ sweeper and clean Grandma's floors. He actually does a great job too.
Leila's cute little Rudolph antlers with a red nose and all.
Leila was an angel for our ward Christmas Nativity at our Christmas Breakfast. She looked pretty cute and did a great job.
Church Christmas dress. Isaac was sleeping so we will have to get a picture of the two of them on Christmas..
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope everyone has a great Christmas and I can't wait to see everyone updated blogs!!!
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
3 comments:
You have such a dang cute family! I love reading your blog!
We received your Christmas card thanks! You have such adorable kids! Can't wait to see what number 3 looks like! Hope all is well and that you have a wonderful Christmas!
Cute pictures! I can't believe you paid that much money to ride that train! Was it worth it?
Post a Comment