I know that I need to get better about posting more frequently, mostly because I want to make blog books as scrapbooks and it will be a pretty lame book if I have 1 posting a month and that is it!
Brian's Birthday. We surprised him with some workout tools. I must say that he has been using them every night.
Brian's mom watches the kids in the morning when I work. This is what I walked into one morning when I was finished. They love playing hide n' seek in the storage room.Pretty much looks like a fat man in a little suit. He love these Lightening McQueen jammies, but they just don't fit the kid. If he didn't wear diapers he would be exposing a pretty serious plumbers crack.
I was unloading groceries from the car the other day and Isaac got out his 4-wheeler to ride on. When I came back out he had found his cowboy hat and put that on too. He looks so stinkin' cute in that cowboy hat. We need to get him some cowboy boots.
Can ya tell he was having a great time?!?!? He is about to fall asleep on his 4-wheeler.
Next he got out Leila's suitcase and decided to take it for a walk. He is so funny.
Yes, Isaac is a naughty little boy...or shall I say typical boy. He dug through our junk drawer and found the only naughty thing that he wasn't supposed to have....a sharpie. He then proceeded to try to put it on like lipstick. He does this with all makers because he sees Leila and I using lipstick/ chapstick. He thought he was pretty funny.
Yes, I am aware of the horrible bedhead...problem is that he has two callics on the back of his head...so we need to let the hair grow long enough so that it will lay flat. It will be a long/ funny looking process.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
1 comments:
what cute kids!
Post a Comment