CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Claire Elizabeth Fauver

Claire Elizabeth arrived about 2 1/2 weeks early on March 11th at 10:39 am.

She weighs 6 lbs. even and is 18 inches long

The delivery went smoothly...I started having contractions about 11:00 pm on March 10th. Went to the hospital at 2:00 am with contractions about 2 minutes apart. After being at the hospital for 7 hours I had only dilated 1 more cm, so they started pitocin. An hour later I was complete, pushed for 5 minutes (don't hate me...that is my gift to myself for putting up with months of preterm contractions) and then she was born. All is all it was a great labor/ delivery.
We are home and adjusting to life with 3 kids....crazy.

Yeah, I am not the type that looks amazing after giving birth...probably due to the fact that I always go into labor in the middle of the night.


My mom was able to be there for the birth...this was the first time that she was able to be there for the birth.
Visiting at the hospital.....Isaac kept wanting to give her kisses.
At home, Leila couldn't be happier.

10 comments:

The Trenery's said...

Good Job Sam! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her!

KT said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I am so happy for you guys.

Amy said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love her name and she is so precious!!! Congratulations!

Jessie said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you have 3 kids now. We really need to get together. I think that lunch was 2 years ago. You are amazing! Congrats to you and Brian!

Deidra said...

Way to go! She is really cute. And you do look great after having her! See you soon!

Hansen Family said...

Congrats! She is so adorable and so so little! I am glad things went so smoothly. You'll have to let me know how life with 3 is!

LaRee said...

Congrats! She is adorable! You look amazing..

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

she is a doll, can't wait to come hold her. I can't believe, just like that you have 3 kids. and...you can't tell you labored all night and just had a baby, you looked great!

Kyle, Whitney, Ezra & Jovi said...

Congrats! She looks adorable, I can't wait to meet her. Gotta love only pushing for 5 minutes, I only pushed for 7(that was the ONLY thing that went well for me during the pregnancy!:)

The Nakkers said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you both are doing well. I love her name - so cute! I can't believe you have three kids - wow!! Congratulations!