CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kid Pics

My friend Lindsey is a great photographer. She was nice enough to come over and take pictures of the kiddos. I think she did a great job!
You can check out her work here: http://www.cheekyandtrig.blogspot.com

This is pretty much how our life is on a daily basis. Isaac is bugging/ hurting Leila constantly, Isaac is laughing and Claire is just chillin' or crying because of all the noise.

This was the last picture and Claire was not having it...you would never know though. Lindsey caught this just in time.

The girls.


LOVE this one. She is too cute.

6 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

They turned out awesome! I want to see all of them on the disc.

Amy said...

So sweet! I love the sweet little faces! Isaac is so big!

Jessie said...

I love the pics! The one of Claire in the cup is darling. Congrats.

Hansen Family said...

Beautiful pictures! Your kids are adorable.

Colin Key said...

Very cute pictures. Isaac can shoot daggers with those eyes.

Jill Taylor said...

Oh my heck! Those are so cute! She really did a great job!skist