CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The new addition



Things have been going really well with Claire. She has had jaundice and had to be in and out of the bili-bed, but I think that we may be getting over that hurdle now.
The kids love her and overall she has been a great baby.

Isaac is so excited that he actually gets to touch/ hold the baby.

4 comments:

Candice said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!

Jessie said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats Sam!

Amy said...

So sweet! She is beautiful!!!
If you need new born pictures let me know. I actually have a giveaway I am doing that ends today for Free photography. Go to www.amybennion.com and then go to the blog.
Congratulations!

Colin Key said...

Congratulations! What a cute kid! Now you guys finally have five to start your family basketball team! (I'll guard Claire.)