CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's Off to Kindergarten We Go

Leila had her first day of kindergarten today. Her teacher is Mrs. Bailey and she couldn't get sweeter. When Leila went for her kindergarten testing last week we were leaving and Mrs. Bailey said...."Leila, I am not going to see you for 4 days, can I please have a hug?" Leila just lit up.

When I asked Leila if she was nervous she said she was a little. When I asked her why she said, "because it is everyday and I will be gone for so long."

All morning she kept asking if it was time to go, she wanted to eat lunch in the car to be sure we weren't late...

She picked out her backpack and was excited that it was a bag and not a backpack.



Isaac and Claire are sure going to miss having her home during the day...
Leila and her friend Lily posing with the mascot the Silver Mesa Eagle.
McKayla, Brooklyn, Jada, Leila and Brayden ready to go.
Waving goodbye as they get ready to go into their classroom.

0 comments: