And turned 30! I had a great day, week actually. The kids sang Happy Birthday to me everyday. I was quite fun.
On Sunday we went with my family up the canyons for a picnic dinner. The weather was beautiful, the mountains were beautiful and we had a lot of fun.
Isaac got hurt, so he and Brian hung out in the car for a bit.
Isaac taking a picture of himself.
I would love to get a cute picture of Claire and I but apparently it isn't destined to happen just yet.
Tawn and I
These cousins really love each other and have a great time together.
My dad and I have birthdays just 3 days apart so we always get to celebrate together.
My dad and I were trying to take a picture together and Claire and Isaac ran in to get in the pic...to bad they didn't look at the camera and smile too.
On Monday we had a group dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I had a lot of fun and hope everyone else did too.
I am so lucky to have such great friends...
Delish cheesecake!
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! Love you to pieces! Glad you had a great birthday! You look great and so happy!
Post a Comment