CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Haircuts...and a cute girl....

Everyone looks good with a new haircut.....

Leila just got a trim...but Isaac....


Got it chopped! Leila had cut his hair (story below), so we need to intervene and this is what we ended with. I can't believe how big it makes him look!


This girl needs help with her hair, but I didn't cut it yet....but she still wanted her picture taken and is still cute!


Hair cut story: So, I walk into my bathroom and find hair that had been cut all over my floor. I yell....who's hair is on my floor? Who cut their hair. Then I look at Isaac and notice that his bangs have been cut. Leila confessed right away. When I asked her what she was thinking she proceeded to tell me that "Isaac kept complaining that his hair was in his eyes and you wouldn't do anything about it." Awesome! We had a chat about never cutting anyones hair and that was that. Needless to say, his bangs needed to be evened out a bit, but since they were too short all of his hair needed to be cut. I know hair cutting stories are bound to happen in every family, hopefully this was the first and last.

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Isaac looks so handsome, the first thing he said to me yesterday was "look at my hair!" "I got cookie cutters!" and he said it the whole time. You've got some cute kiddos!

KT said...

loved your Christmas card, thanks! Your kids are getting so big and growing up! Hope all is continuing to go well!