Last weekend my mom, Tawnya and I went to San Francisco for my mom's birthday. We had a great time, despite the rain.
Heading down to the wharf on the trolley car.
Hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli Square...yummmmy!
Riding on the outside of the trolley car....love that!
Evelyn met us in the city for a day of fun! It was her birthday the same day as my mom.
GoCars....one of the funnest things I have done. I have been on these 3 times now and they never get old. We are getting our driving instructions.
Safety first!
The ladies getting ready to go and Tawn taking their picture.
Along our route, the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.
We met some friends on the bus that gave us stick on mustaches....people thought we were crazy but we thought we were funny!
Tawn has more pictures.....I'll post them when she sends them to me....hint, hint.
We had a great time and hope to make it a tradition every year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment