We had a great day!!! I hope that everyone else did too. I just love Leila's Easter dress. I am stuffed with good food and A LOT of sweets. Most of you know that I am addicted to sweets, but today may have done me in. That would be a good thing!
We went to an Easter Egg Hunt at the park on Saturday morning and Leila actually sat on the Easter Bunny's lap. That is a first for this shy little girl!!!
They had face painting too, Leila looks like a pretty cute bunny.
Cute Easter dress.
Brian took this picture outside, so ignore the shadows....isn't her face funny.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
3 comments:
Leila looks darling as always! Sorry you had to change your blog address, hopefully you won't have anymore technical difficulties from now on. Cute background though!
I love the dress! She is so cute!
I love her Easter dress. Too cute! Here is the recipe. I just got it on-line. It is so yummy!
INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant Chocolate pudding
3 1/2 cups milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
DIRECTIONS
Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
Chill until ready to serve.
Add artificial flower and trowel. Enjoy!
Post a Comment