CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally 100%

I am happy to report that Leila is finally back to her old, happy self. It took about 12 days, but she did it. It was strange, one day she was still on Tylenol with codeine every 4 hours and the next day she didn't ask for her medicine once. I am very relieved to have that all behind us.
If I had to do it again, I would have waited until she was older. That way she would have understood more, but according to the ENT, we needed to get it done as soon as possible.
Now that she is better and we can be out and about I'll have more to blog about.

4 comments:

estinger said...

That sounds miserable for poor little Leila. I'm glad she's better - and just in time for nicer weather! She's SOOOO cute!

LaRee said...

I'm happy to hear she is doing well. Can't wait to see you! You are so cute pregnant you lucky girl!

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

I'm glad to hear that Leila is doing better, not fun for anyone. Especially a 2 yr old. Maybe now that it's warming up we will see you at the park!

Hansen Family said...

Your poor little girl! That is a lot to go through, I don't even think I could handle it! I'm glad she is feeling better.