CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Over the last week we have had a lot going on.

Leila started her first swimming lessons. They are going okay, but not great. She really loved them until they wanted her to lay on her back for a back float. That just about sent her over the edge and she insisted that she never go back. She has been back everyday, but not always in the pool. What a stinker!



I have been dying to get out and go for a hike in the beautiful mountains 5 minutes from our house. I couldn't go while I was pregnant because of all my contractions, so as soon as I was feeling good we went. It was so beautiful.

I forgot that I was blocking Leila when we took this picture.
Leila was so excited to climb this big rock.

They made it to the top!

She wanted to "climb high" in this tree, but it wasn't the best climbing tree.


We took Isaac on his first boating outing. He did great. Leila and Brian both rode on the tube a lot....they LOVE it. Unfortunately, I can't get in the water yet...2 more weeks.
This is how Isaac does boating. He was so good, I think that the sound of the boat and the waves keep him fast asleep.

This is the gentle version of the tubing experience.


Our friends The Greaves came in town. Leila had fun with their three girls, I had fun getting a massage and hanging out with Thea and Brian and James had fun going to movies. Thanks for the great weekend!!

These swings were at Liberty Park. Not the safest looking, but they had fun.
Once again, not the safest looking farris wheel, but they assured me that it had just passed inspection.


For the 4th of July we went to a park to listen to Kevan's band. The kids were tired/ cranky, but we still had a good time.

Not the best looking family picture, but ohh well.

The little man had his first church going experience. Does he look like a little old man!! I loved it.

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

If I didn't know any better I would think you stole your baby..you look way too good to have just had the little guy! I'm jealous you went hiking, I miss the mountains. Looks like you're having tons of fun!

Unknown said...

I love the little madras print pants you had on Isaac. Sam, you look great for just having a baby and go you for getting out and hiking too!! We love to see the updates of your growing family..."hi" to everyone. Hugs and love from PA!!