This past weekend we headed up to Pineview with my family. We had a great time swimming, boating, tubing, eating and hanging out. This was my first time participating in the activities since I have been pregnant, so it was fun to get on the water again. I was a bit disappointed with myself for not skiing or wake boarding, but I had fun on the tube! The only downside.....Brian dislocated his shoulder AGAIN!!! What a bummer, off to the doctor we go...
Savannah and Leila..all smiles.
You have no idea how hard it is to get Leila to smile WHILE looking at the camera.
Check out my dad...he and Connor wake boarding together.
This is pretty much what Isaac does the entire time on the boat.
Cute little girlies.
A big smile from Chloe...
Leila had a great time playing in the water with Puppa.
The girls played on the beach most of the time.
This was after Brian's injury...he spent the rest of the time chillin on the boat.
Love this girl!
Puppa playing with the girls...soon Isaac will be added to the chaos.
Uncle Connor feeding the little man.Our favorite...the tuba tuba
Yes, he is large and in charge!I know this hat is a bit feminine, but I forgot to bring his.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. You look so great for just having a baby!
Cute pics! How do you get so many pictures on one post?
How fun! I love Pine View! Isaac is lookin' like a little man! So cute!
Poor Brian:( Leila is so tan! What's her secret?
Looks so fun! I can't believe you are doing so much soo soon!
Post a Comment