CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What do you think???

I have been trying to figure out if Leila and Isaac look alike. What do you think?


So this is Isaac......


This is Leila....

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I would definitely say they look like each other. But they are so young and when they are that young you never know. Congrats again.

estinger said...

They look like twins if you ask me! So hot news for you, you'll have another adorable kid!

Laura said...

They do look similar but Isaac looks total boy and Leila looks total girl!

The Barneys said...

I think they look alike in those pictures, but they change so much in the first little while. Post more pictures at six months and let's see if they still look alike.

Jill Taylor said...

I already told you that they look alike. Both are too stinking cute!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

That's the same baby:) It's hard to tell when they are that young, I still am trying to figure it out with my girls.