We had Isaac's blessing on Sunday, August 3rd. It was great to get together with so many great friends and family. Thanks for all those who came to make this day so memorable.
He is the best baby. He just started cooing and smiling at us on a more basis. I am determined to get him on a schedule so that he can start sleeping through the night. :-) I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will work. I had great success getting Leila to sleep through the night, but I don't think that I will be so lucky this time around. If any of you mothers out there have had great success in this area, I would love to hear your tips.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
5 comments:
He is so handsome! We miss you guys, we decided to stay through sep. so we will be gone even longer. I bet Leila will be graduated from high school and Isaac will be driving when we get back.. okay maybe not that long, but it seems like it.
Cute family picture and pictures of Isaac. Thanks for letting us share your day with you, it was really nice. Loved the crapes!!!
He is cute! I love to see the pictures of them a little bit older and you can see more of their looks and personality. Both of your kids are adorable.
He keeps looking more and more like Brian! Those are cute pics!
Your family picture is so cute! Ya'll are a great looking family
Post a Comment