Brian, Samantha, Leila, Isaac and Claire Fauver
ME!!I am the big 2-7 and looking forward to a yummy dinner at Market Street!
Happy birtday to you! I am glad you told us, I hope you have a great day!!
happy birthday you spring chicken!!! Eat a raspberry almond tart...you'll thank me for the suggestion, I promise!
Happy Birthday Sam! I hope you have had a good day.
I can't believe we're getting old!!! It was like just a few years ago when we were kids. Hope you enjoyed your Market Street dinner.
Happy Birthday, you are getting so old ;)! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday! It seems like you just had a birthday, time flys. Hope you had fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LET'S DO LUNCH
Happy Happy Birthday. Congrats. Boy you've grown up so fast haven't you.
Sorry I missed your birthday! We were out of town last week! I hope you had a great day and a delish dinner. Cute blog, I am glad I found it. I will call you soon for visiting teaching.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy birtday to you! I am glad you told us, I hope you have a great day!!
happy birthday you spring chicken!!! Eat a raspberry almond tart...you'll thank me for the suggestion, I promise!
Happy Birthday Sam! I hope you have had a good day.
I can't believe we're getting old!!! It was like just a few years ago when we were kids. Hope you enjoyed your Market Street dinner.
Happy Birthday, you are getting so old ;)! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday! It seems like you just had a birthday, time flys. Hope you had fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LET'S DO LUNCH
Happy Happy Birthday. Congrats. Boy you've grown up so fast haven't you.
Sorry I missed your birthday! We were out of town last week! I hope you had a great day and a delish dinner. Cute blog, I am glad I found it. I will call you soon for visiting teaching.
Post a Comment