CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Couch Issues

So, my couch was very dirty and down right disgusting. We have had it for 6 years, it has gone through about 5 moves, 3 states and NEVER been washed! Brian didn't want to pay to get it professionally washed because we always agreed that we would get a new one when we moved. Well, I have an epiphany that we could just take off the cushion covers and wash them, this was the result....too funny.

Umm yes, I would say they shrunk a bit, wouldn't you!

3 comments:

Jill Taylor said...

Time for a new couch, I'd say.

LaRee said...

oh man that stinks! It looks like Santa needs to drop off a new couch for Mom!

The Bartel Bunch... said...

That is the funniest post I have read in a long time!!
I am thinking about doing the same thing to my couch, hoping it will shrink and then guess what, we get to go shopping! What a great idea!