1. I am obsessed with checking www.utahrealestate.com and craigslist multiple times a day.
2. I try to never buy anything over $10.00 for the kids. I try to keep that in mind when buying things for myself too.
3. I have to eat a treat after EVERY lunch and dinner. Maybe that is why I can't get rid of these last 5 pounds!!!!
4. I wake up at least once at night to check on the kids. I make sure Leila is under her covers and warm and I make sure Isaac is warm enough and still breathing.
5. Every night before I go to bed I tell myself that tomorrow will be the day that I start to exercise, hasn't happened yet!!
6. I love to plan trips, but get really stressed out to actually go on them.
I tag.....Emily M., Jill A. and Myranda.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
1 comments:
I've already been tagged for this one and I seriously can't come up with anything. I'm working on it.
Post a Comment