No, I have not had the baby yet...but we are thinking that it is going to be any day. My contracts are getting stronger, doctors says I am making good progress and overall my body just feels ready.
I was up from 11:00 pm until 3:30 am on Tuesday night with contractions every 3-7 minutes. They were killing me. I didn't go to the hospital though because they were so irregular and I didn't want to be sent home. Sure enough about 3:30 am they let up and I was able to sleep 3 whole hours!!!
I am getting very nervous/ anxious to meet this little one and hopefully it will be sooner then later.
PS- If I haven't had him by June 16th the doctor will induce me, so either way, I only have a week and a half left. Yipee!!
I will post pictures of his cute room soon.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
4 comments:
You don't look big enough to already be having him. I can't believe you are almost done, that went by fast. I'm excited to meet the little guy.
I got butterflys in my belly while reading your post! I am so excited for you guys! The girls and I are going to be in Utah next week so hopefully we'll get a chance to see the little one.
Sam I'm so excited for you and your skinny self! It was a blast running into you at Ikea and me being the size of a house and you barely passing for pregnant, that was fun! I can't wait to see pictures!
How exciting! I wish I was almost done with my pregnancy :) Keep us updated!
Post a Comment