CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Introducing...Isaac Ray Fauver

Our little Isaac was born on Tuesday, June 10th at 7:02 am.

He weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19.5 inches long.

I started contracting about 10:30 pm Monday night, but they were pretty irregular, so I tried to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep so at 2:30 am we decided to go to the hospital and either have the baby or be sent home with some pain/ sleeping meds. When we I got to the hospital I was dilated to a 5 and the contractions were coming faster and harder by the minute.
It took them 8...yes 8 tries to get the IV in (they actually ended up calling the anesthesiologist in to do it). They had to have the IV in before they could give me my epidural. So, after 2 more hours of intense pain, I finally received the epidural. At that point I was dilated to an 8. At 6:55 am I started to push, and he was born at 7:02.
All in all the labor was tough, but the delivery was fast!!!

We are all doing well adjusting to life with the 4 of us.


13 comments:

The Four Eggs said...

hey congrats!!! 4 is the best! How is Leila with him- I hope you are feeling good. Oh and he weighs the same as Bo Did!!!

LaFemmeSimple said...

oh he is the sweetest!

Congratulations and welcome to the newest Isaac!

Hansen Family said...

Congratulations! Wow that was a really fast delivery. Hope your feeling well. Can't wait to see more pictures soon, Take care!

KT said...

Leila looks so happy in the picture! I am so happy for you guys!

Gomez Family said...

Congratulations!!! Samantha, you give me hope! Our little guy should be here in another 6 weeks and i am getting a little nervous about the whole delivery thing... 7 minutes, that would be awesome! :)

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

I thought you were going in next week to have the little guy. Congratulations!! I am so happy for your little family.

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Wow-a family of four now, huh? That seems too crazy! I hope you are feeling well. You and your fast deliveries-you are so lucky! Isaac looks like the perfect baby!

estinger said...

CONGRATS Sam!!! That sucks about your IV, for me that was one of the most painful things, I would have shot the nurse if she didn't get it on the first try! Aren't you SO GLAD you're not pregnant anymore!?!

Jennie said...

Congrats! He is precious and you will love having a little boy!

LindseyFae* said...

Hey, girlie! This is Lindsey from the ward. I got your blog from Myranda's and Emily's-CoNgRaTs!! Our little boys were born on the same day! He looks cute! I hope everyone is doing well!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

congratulations! He looks so sweet. His room turned out way cute, I should have just let you use my sewing machine, darn it. I can't wait ot meet the little guy.

The Richards Family said...

Congrats on a cute boy! We are so excited for you and cannot wait to meet him!

Heather K said...

Hey Samantha. It's Heather (Baldwin) Karren. I found your blog through The Barneys. It's fun to see you again. Your family is so cute! Congrats on baby Isaac! What have you been up to? My blog address is http://web.mac.com/karren.2
Fun to see you! You look amazing after having a baby!