I have to start off by giving a HUGE thanks to my friend Emily. She helped me (okay she did most of it) with the bedding. The frustrating thing, is the little part that she left for me to do on my own was hell!!!
I had terrible luck finding a sewing machine that would work consistently for me. I literally tried 3 different machines!!
I guess that I just don't have the sewing gene in me. Ohh well, it turned out really cute and I am so grateful for Emily for all her time and help.
Cowboy is the theme, I think it is pretty cute.I painted the lettering below. I really loved how it turned out.
Guitar not included, this is where Brian practices for the time being.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago
6 comments:
Ohhhhhhh...I'm impressed!
We have an Isaac, so I am very, very partial to the name. May your little guy be as happy and friendly as ours!
THat is such a cute room! I love the cowboy theme.
So cute!
That room is very cute. I love the star! I am so excited for you. Congrats!!!
I can't wait....it's getting sooo close! Don't have him while I'm in Powell or I'll cry!
we are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment