CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Outings

We have been out on several outings since Isaac's arrival. I have been feeling really good and the weather has been great, so we haven't been stuck inside.

We have been:
On 3 picnics
to the fountains at Gateway
the park several times
had a BBQ with Brian's ATL buddies
Rollerbladed (that kicked my butt, I am so out of shape)

I need to take more pictures while we are out...I'll try to be better.



Leila would hold Isaac all day long if I let her. She is such a sweet sister to him. She is always laying next to him, hugging him and giving him kisses when she leaves his side. It is so sweet.

This is at the fountains at Gateway. We met the Lewis's and Butler's there. The kids weren't too brave at the beginning, but they thought is was great even if they weren't running through the water.


Mimi just happened to be visiting when we had Isaac. She was one of our first visitors (non-family) in the hospital and she lives in Atlanta. Way to go Mimi!!!

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Rollerblading!?! You go girl! Outings are good for you and the babe. Looks like you're having fun!

Stephanie said...

What great pic's! Looks and sounds like you have been having some great weather. I love the Isaac and Leila picture- sooooo sweet!